Sinister: New swear words

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Fri Jun 26 08:15:42 BST 1998

I am intrigued by Sam Norman's excellent insult "c**nts" - what does it mean? A prize for the best substitued
letters.

For what it's worth, the picnic was of usual supersonic standard, in my opinion, even if the evil ones
(pointed glance at certain readers) trying to force Mad Dog 20/20 on us unsuspecting revellers did give it that
Snow White's evil queen/tea with the Borgias quality that really we should be aiming for every picnic. Next
time, I'll bring the paraquat!

I'm looking forward to being back at Primrose Hill, though - the footie (am I allowed to include that word or
will Honey's artificial intelligence bang me up in this rather worrying virtual dungeon with which we have been
threatened?) was not of the quality expected in the packed corner of Islington where we revelled on Sunday,
although Rory continues to surprise and amaze me with his talents (?) every time we play...

To continue with this new and rather self-reverential thread about the alter egos of B&S ("oh yes, I saw
Isobel playing the flugelhorn with Arsecrumpet sixth on the bill to Dogbowl in 1984") I would just like to add
that I've heard, for what it's worth, that Stuart Murdoch was once in a band with famed long jumper Ashia
Hansen (sister of Beck) and Noam Chomsky (or Normski as he became known in the biz) - they were called
something like "Woodrow Wilson" and played 25-minute Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch tributes in Paul
Daniels' garage. But I could be wrong.

God, I really haven't been getting enough sleep. Happy dreaming, chipmunks!
Biondino xxx

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?