Sinister: NYC picnic - sun and storms on their way

Christopher ~N~ Oram cno3 at xxx.edu
Fri Jun 26 06:19:29 BST 1998

Dear all you NY'kers,
Picnics are on their way - but where and when ?
Haven't been through my digests in yonks, so I am in the clouds as to whether
this has been discussed yet or not.

Some people have mentioned this weekend, to which I am perfectly amenable,
but to which we will have to decide a venue. Others have cited
the Saturday before the World Cup Final. Whatever happens, we will only
get a fraction of those Sinisterines who live here at any each, so come to
both if at all possible. The sooner we meet up the better, as some people
are leaving on their hols, others beginning their peregrinations to lands
near and far.

So, we need a show of hands as to who is free on Sunday, and maybe we can
sort this out once and for all. The Cloisters was mentioned, but we have
yet to
find out if picnicking is legit there. Any ideas for food etc ?
Rain or shine, I can be contacted any time through the weekend; see you all
soon !

Christopher
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?