Sinister: Gibbergibberhughjenkinsgibbergibber

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Sat Jun 27 23:43:23 BST 1998

Hello people,
            Would anyone (privately) like to tell me what's going on at the
moment.?
It's just that for the last week or so, all I've heard from you is a few
fantastic freeform digests, normally going:
            GibbergibbergibbergibberHUGHJENKINSgibbergibberyou get my point.
And though they were entertaining, now I find that everyones buying some 7"
I've never heard of and watching some gig I never heard about. So, help,
please?

Incidently, on a f**tball tip, today my good friend Mel mentioned the words
'Rory' and 'Michael Owen' close proximity. We bow to you football heroes of
the list He's just converted three more people to B&S. And they were Embrace
fans.

Don't just keep the faith, let's evangelize! Tamborines at the ready! Hoorah!
Seb