Sinister: the clearing

Joss and/or Leagues jossleag at xxx.ie
Sun Jun 28 13:52:27 BST 1998

jong (a fellow cancerian):
>What do Chris and Isobel actually do on Arab Strap's The Clearing?  Cos I
>can't hear any cello and I can't hear any keys.  Mayeb it's different on the
>single version to the album version.  Could someone tell me?
The single version is much better with loads of extra stuff and remixes and
that. And keyboards. I am 25 today and hungover. Luckily I had a little too
much class to be drinking blue md20/20, or I would be far worse. And I got
a present of the 25th anniversary version of Superfly. Yay! Actually, this
probably isn't the news that 510 other people wanted to hear, so I go now.
love to all
joss