Sinister: If anyone is remotely interested in having a night out in London on July 2nd

Sam Norman sleepflower_msp at xxx.com
Mon Jun 29 14:20:31 BST 1998

Orpington College Student Union, which I am the former president of is
presenting a night featuring rooms for every clubbers needs;
SummerMeltdown (yes we know John Peel’s thing is called the same thing
but this is an honest coincidence) at the Ministry of Sound.

I am organising the Indie / Alternative room which will feature the kind
of stuff they play on XFM. DJ’s in that room feature Patrick Bateman and
Marcus Halberstam from Club Spandex.

In other rooms there will be Garage, R&B, Jungle, House, Drum and Bass
etc. etc. There will be something for everyone. DJ’s include, Para,
Risky, KCK, K-Field and DJ Kevin S. MC’s include Mad B, Asha, Wicked,
Manos and MC Ricardo.

Admission is £8 on the door all are welcome not just students. The night
runs from 10pm - 3am and there isn't any football that night so there is
no reason not to come.

The Ministry’s address is:
Ministry of Sound,
103 Gaunt Street,