Sinister: I am not Elaine I am Joss

Elaine Power IMCEAMS-ESAT_ESATTEL_EPOWER at xxx.ie
Mon Jun 29 16:31:32 BST 1998

God, I am so damn bored.
I am, at present, working in a callcentre, where I have literally
nothing to do. There was some excitement earlier when I discovered a
treasure trove of saucy mails belonging to my predecessor at this desk.
They all related to some oily shenannigans that went on between these
two deeply unattractive people. But now I've read them all at least 17
times, so I'm bored again. Please, for the sake of Sir Cliff, amuse me!
love
joss