Sinister: meaningless batter

Lamba, Sanjeet SLamba at xxx.COM
Mon Jun 29 17:08:18 BST 1998

Real quick, Alan, and then I've got to unsubscribe to this list there's just
too many messages and I'm, at work and the boss is riding my ass about it):
If I had another cat to name (my first one's named Mattingly, after my
childhood hero Donny "Baseball" Mattingly), I'd name it Larsen (after
another Yankee named Don; perfect game in the '56 Series) or Bell, a
reference to the late Chris Bell but also sounds like "Belle & Sebastian" or
"belle" as in "beautiful", which might be a sweet name for a cat, don't you
think?
Well, folks, its been real.

--Sammy