Sinister: Angel wings in the video.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 30 12:53:03 BST 1998

> Just wondering if anyone's heard Frazier Chorus, I was told it's very
> B&S?

 My ex-babysitter from when I was wee, Chris, was in Frazier Chorus. He
left just before they split to form.... oh god, oh god I can't remember
their name:- (vaugely latino-esque house-pop, did a single with Tin-tin
out before that abortion of a Sundays cover) Espadrille? Sepultura?
something like that anyway....

 He then left them to be in NWONW also rans Blubber in brighton, who I
think never managed to get signed but did a fantastic song called "Grog"
which David Kitchen always signs when he's drunk. He also has the most
gorgeous girlfriend in the world (after my lovely linda, of course).

 Thanks to funkyseb for the Michael Owen comparisons, but all I remember
doing at the last footie game was falling on my arse a lot attempting
frankly unlikely scissor kicks, I'm not sure 'The Future Of English
Football tm' has got much to worry about.

 StayLuckyRoryxxx