Sinister: The Space Between Us - ooer

Vicky Parkinson uczcvap at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 30 14:16:39 BST 1998

Craig Armstrong - If you like lots and lots of atmospheric dark strings,
then this is the album for you. only two tracks have vocals on, but they
are damned good tracks, and one after my own heart - let's go out tonight.
Also one track is called Glasgow, and is very evocative of the docks in
september at dusk with the rain pissing down as usual.

I bought the new Mogwai 12 inch yesterday, and while I think is is lovely
and enjoyed listening to it immensely, I cannot help but think that it is
quite easy to create such sounds?

I also bought the new Sonic Youth single, Sunday, which I absolutely adore,
and crank up the volume of X-fm whenever it comes on. And a bargain 99p for
the lovely 7 inch disk of black plastic. I never bougth singles when they
charged and extortionate amount for them, but now i am addicted.

Vicky xxx