Sinister: Angel wings in the video.

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 30 13:19:02 BST 1998

>  My ex-babysitter from when I was wee, Chris, was in Frazier Chorus. He
> left just before they split to form.... oh god, oh god I can't remember
> their name:- (vaugely latino-esque house-pop, did a single with Tin-tin
> out before that abortion of a Sundays cover) Espadrille? Sepultura?
> something like that anyway....

not espiritu? if it was them (oh how the mighty are fallen!) the tintinout
thing was not really their fault. they covered 'always something there to
remind me' and then had the title line sampled by tintinout who then
credited them and had poor thingy the singer miming to it on totp.

but from frazier chorus to nwonw also-rans. i could weep for them.

espadrille (not espiritu)