Sinister: Why the interest in Women Drummers you ask?

EmitEcaps at xxx.com EmitEcaps at xxx.com
Tue Jun 30 15:41:07 BST 1998

	Well, to make a long story short, my boyfriend was telling me about this guy
who gave a report on drumming in one of his speech classes, and at the end
came to the conclusion that drumming was basically a "male thing" because few
females were very good at it.  To prove his point he said, "See if anybody
here can come up with a famous female drummer that's not in an all girl band."
My boyfriend shot his hand up and said "Moe Tucker from the Velvet
Underground."  to which he replied, "I mean from bands people have heard of."
Grrr...  Having this conversation just created this NEED for us to come up
with as many as we could.  Just in case we need to whip out a list in the
future.  :D  Also I'm a female and I play the drums.....  Thank you all so
far!!
We Got The Beat,
emitecaps