Sinister: Worthwhile Glasgow gig on Friday

Karen David belleandsebastian at xxx.com
Tue Jun 30 16:33:18 BST 1998

Hello.
Just Neil here again to say that if anyone in the Glasgow area is at a loose
end on Friday night, then they might fancy taking a gig I can recommend.
The line-up is Astrid, Camera Obscura and our own Luscious "Stevie" Jackson,
and it takes place in Hyndland Church Hall, which is at 24 Novar Drive. If you
don't know how to get there, err, get a taxi.
No, It's off Hyndland Rd on the left-hand side as you go uphill. Hyndland Rd,
or Highburgh Rd as it is for the first bit, comes off Byres Rd at the
crossroads with University Avenue. So you could get the tube to Hillhead and
take the ten minute walk up Highburgh/ Hyndland Rd, or get a 44A bus, which
drops you just at the top of Novar Drive, about 50 yds from the Church Hall.
Additional sounds will be provided by DJ Wee Beans Geddes, and I'll be there
at the door to fleece you for £2.50.