Sinister: Female Drummers and Irish bunnies

Martin Conneely Martin_Conneely at finance.irlgov.ie
Tue Jun 30 18:04:52 BST 1998

Female drummers:   What about the Corrs????!!!!!

"I saw a band once in Berkeley, CA called Heroine Kills...,"
A Dublin band had a vinyl single called "Heroin Kills Stick to Pills" a few
months ago.  Unfortunately, the band's name wasn't as memorable but maybe the
Elaine who's pretending to be Joss would know.  The brown paper bag cover was
full of encouragement to make copies, pass them onto friends, tape them live,
make bootlegs etc.  The encouragement must have keep too successful as I
haven't heard of them since.  Jeepster will be pleased at that example?

And the bunnies started singing in Irish Gaelic too late to give Sc****** the
boost they needed to keep them in the [can't mention the F word.].

And a medieval definition of honey that I sent to the list a few weeks ago was
translated by Honey at that time into French.  That's class for you - since the
definition, in English, was actually from a translation of a French book (any
French listees come across Theodore Zeldin?)

Martin C