Sinister: Female Drummers and Irish bunnies

Josh Moorkens JMoorkens at xxx.ie
Tue Jun 30 18:23:21 BST 1998

	Mairtin wrote:
	> Female drummers:   What about the Corrs????!!!!!
	 I reckon the less said about this, the better. However, there
is Unwound and Circus Lupus had an ace female drummer. Seeing as they
have to be well known bands this is probly of little use. What about the
magnificent Sheila E, then??
> "I saw a band once in Berkeley, CA called Heroine Kills...,"
> A Dublin band had a vinyl single called "Heroin Kills Stick to Pills"
> a few
> months ago.  Unfortunately, the band's name wasn't as memorable but
> maybe the
> Elaine who's pretending to be Joss would know.
	 I am no longer Elaine! Free at last etc...
	Anyway, that was average dublin mod band the Josephs. Their pro
bootlegging stance must've worked too well, though, since their 7"
stiffed and they were dropped hastily. Hands up who likes the new
Cornelius record...
	jossbag