Sinister: ARGH frustration and boredom the usual gah don't read it.

lickle sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 30 17:32:16 BST 1998

hiya people,

ooh sniff and sob and sigh etc, no-one has emailed me and i only have a
few list messages about women drumers. (the drumer in the Chicks is a
bird.) *sighs* everything i said insulting bad inneundoes can be
forgotten, i ma depressed and bored out of my mind so any slutty and
silly comments all welcomed here please, especially silly knob and
bollocks and pants jokes, cos they'd probably make me laug knowing how
stupid i am.

theres a choclate bar called a NOBBLE. grief! what IS this world coming
to...then again i like it just for the mere fact it is called a NOBBLE.
and Marbles.....mmm, my gosh they are absolutely beautiful, they taste
kinda like those green triangle sweets you get in quality street, but
with that "fuller Cadburys taste". reminds me off high school and
cadburys cappuccino bars... *sniffs*

oh those summer days...i'm glad as fuck i didn't waste most of them in
school...

i just did the best i have ever ever done on a media studies test. one
paper i got 41/50 and on the other 47/50. just goes to show doesn't it.
i writed complete bollocks and nearly cried when i came out of that exam
considering what i had written to be so useless, yet i stil got an A,
wayhey to that then chaps, we're all going to heaven!

oh GOD i am turnnginto Father DOUGAL!?!? argh! what blocks out thought
when your parents keep skulking round the house and everything is
looking differnt? well i have the creeps for some reason and i don't
know why, perhaps it could be that psycho standing behind me with a
knife, god knows.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
now lets see if you can guess...