Sinister: prodigal son

Kiewel, Tony tonyk at xxx.com
Tue Jun 30 18:54:38 BST 1998

Well, I couldn't stay away... 4 months, new job, and new email address
later I have returned to lurk and absorb the beautiful scene being
created by all you lovely people in the spirit of a lovely band. Anyhow,
I will now sink into the depths.

smooches,
tonyk

p.s. The new Looper 7" on Sub Pop is absolutely brilliant!!!