Sinister: Belle and Sebastian on Rolling Stone Online @ aol

Yummycats Yummycats at xxx.com
Sun Mar 1 02:06:41 GMT 1998

          All the list members who have aol should go to keyword Rollingstone
and click on the B, then find Belle and Sebastian, and you can do all sorts of
things.  Including:  Sending a trivia question, look at the discography, read
articles, listen to songs, and look at photos... *except* RS doesn't seem to
be finished with updating their section yet.  The photos aren't there, there
are no other trivia questions except the one I submitted, there's only one
article (about B&S signing to Matador - which comes up with a file not found
message when you try to read it) and NOBODY except me has rated the releases.
That's the best part - if you go there, you will see what I mean.  I gave
"Tigermilk" a classic rating and the results post that 100% of people who
voted gave it 5 stars.  Amazing.
There are three mistakes among the discography:  First of all, underneath
Tigermilk, it gives you the option of actually BUYING it (ha ha), and under
the ep and singles section, it lists LLPJ, DOW, but no mention of 369.  And
they list RADCLIFF SESSION as an ep released by the BBC in 1996, which I don't
quite understand.