Sinister: yeah? what?

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 1 22:40:22 GMT 1998

Lizzie mentioned Road Dahll

well, may i just point out that this guy is NOT As INNOCNET AS WE ALL
BELIEVE!
in the Oxfam shop in Preston, theres 2 copies of a book called 'Switch
Bitch' by ROAD DAHL! and you can guess as to their content can't you!!!
Oxfam too....dearie me...then again i didbuy a TOM JONES! boigrapghy
there.

TOM JONES IS pLAYING IN BLACKPOOOL! WOOOOOOO!

doh. and as for the picnic, i will have to know the dte b4 i know if i
can go or not cos it must be during me college hols and i mist not be
dead or anything....doh i dunno oh just duhg[iaotnro]ugn]!

can we have them dinky little sausage rooll thingies? and the Thingies
which are crisps of course, mmmm, i loooove thingies....mmm. and beef
space raieders even tho the shopdon't do them anymore.

ooh dear i can hear my parents and tey are drunk. *sigh* at least i get
drunk in silence when in my house....tut tut....

Northys poem, funny as it was, was very very silly. well, he will be 1st
up against the wall come the revolutions

DIE SCUM DiE! sorry my parent are telling me to get off the pooter even
though i haven't been able to typre all weekend AND ITS A SUNDAY!!!!
AAAAAAAH!

doh i am very sorry. i shouldn't post this ut i will just fr the fuck of
it and i think i must say that - all th people on Sinister are the
NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

i love you all even though i dont' really know any of you but who cares
- whats love anyway?

(i dunno, but if you visited my websote and signed me guestbook that'd
be an ace way 'o' showin' it :))
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100 percent mortality rate.
any  questions?
Yes, whats a bollard???

                        *    FEATHER BOAS & NAPALM ZINE *
                        *       C'MON! PUNCH THE AIR!   *