Sinister: Seeing Other People.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 2 11:48:40 GMT 1998

Greetings all.

God.  What a joy to be back.
What a wonderful weeks leave.
Been here 2 and a half hours and done nowt but catch up on my e-mails.

>John Wigham wrote :

>Anyone in the Newcastle area fancy going into Marks and Spencers and
>turning some tables round, and seeing if they seem to mind or not?

I was in M&S in Exeter on thursday pm.  Have you noticed that there is always more men than women in the lingerie sec......oh gord what have I done, my wife's gonna kill me !!!

>Various wrote :

>> I shall make some of my mother's celebrated Anzac cookies for the

day.
>> And bring my frisbee.
>
>I shall bring chocolate Rice Crispie thingies and lots of sweets of the
>acidic and delicious variety.  B&S picnic menu!  Let's go!

I'll bring the Cough Candy Twist and Ginger Beer, then next time we all visit our respective dentists, we should all get pissed and bifta'd right up beforehand, and when the receptionist says, "Your name ?", we all reply..."shhhsssssblahshhha...Shhhhane McGowan".  maybe not then.

>Stuart Gargantuam Gardiner wrote :

>Didn't we all... I reckon you can judge someone's age by which Blue Peter
>presenter you fancied as a kid. Sarah Greene? Janet Ellis? Karen Keating?
>But there is a far more important question to be answered; Betty or Wilma?

You shit !!! Make it blatantly obvious that some of us are clearly so much bloody older than the majority.  Well, It was always Peter Pervert that did it for me !!  And Percy Thrower always sent me over all funny.

Oh, and on the basis I pulled a red-head on Saturday (not the best cure for insomnia), it's got to be Wilma.

Humdrumbumbalum.
--
Adrian.

Pity would be no more