Sinister: PopGob ... issue one now online

PopGob PopGob at xxx.com
Mon Mar 2 13:59:33 GMT 1998

.oPYo. .oPYo. .oPYo.     | PopGob
8    8 8    8 8    8     | the internet's leading pop gossip magazine
8    8 8    8 8    8     |
8YooP' `YooP' 8YooP'     | now online at ...
8 ....::.....:8 ....:    | http://www.begbie.com/popgob/
8 ::::::::::::8 _::_:|_  |
..::::::::::::.(_|(_)|_) | more facts thank you can shake a stick at
                _|       |
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------

spouting forth from the gob this month ...

	news from the gob
	-----------------
	elton john to become listed pop-star ... blur
	rock cock shock ... taylor hanson in foul mouthed
	tirade sensation ... european union rule: more
	straight pop ... and much, much more ...

	celebrity gob
	-------------
	philippa forrester off of tv's "tomorrow's world"
	reviews the latest singles

	competition time
	win big, big prizes with our super radiohead and
	spice girls quiz.  with guest quizmaster, 'benny'
	out of "crossroads".

that address again...  http://www.begbie.com/popgob

===
Additional warning for Sinisteries... if you don't think I'm funny, you
won't enjoy this site.  Just so you know.  [rod]