Sinister: Century of Fakers/Elvis booklet

Jon Parker jparker at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 2 14:13:21 GMT 1998

Hiya fellas

I guess this is almost an ad. but seeing as how it's something for
nothing and Belle & Sebastian related, i shouldn't feel too guilty...

My pal Horacio (a swarthy young fellow with a fondness for blue velour,
who some of you may have met at the Manchester gigs...) has produced a
booklet based on "A century of fakers/elvis" as part of a typography
project at the Royal College, and he's given me a batch of these tiny
and beautiful things to pass on to anyone who'd appreciate them...

I've only got around twenty left, e-mail me privately if you'd like one.
(in the case of a photo finish, priority will be given to any message
containing the words 'cats'  'Port Vale' and 'Carson McCullers'

cheers...

Paradiso