Sinister: amazing nonsense

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Mon Mar 2 16:47:02 GMT 1998

well beautiful listees;

it's finally happened, i've finally had my first b&s (wet) dream.  no,
no, not really.

so i won't ramble, i'll just put it short & sweet:

since i have been going to graduate school interviews , i've been fed
exceptionally well, and i dreamt that due to the lovely cakes and lovely
food i've been scoffing down, my waist was lost and grew larger than my
hips and i was walking about with big saddle bags on the sides of my
hips.  then i checked my e-mail in my distressed state and found this
e-mail from a dj friend in montreal, and it was a list of the top 10
singles in germany.  ooh ooh and get this, b&s was #1 and #4, with
singles i'd never heard of before.  one, i distinctly remember called
"he's so heavy" ...

ah well, any psychoanalysis on that one?

joyfully i leave you ... with one short poem to pass the lovely lovely
dc day!

-thaian (stinky monchichi)
xxx

************************