Sinister: sexy librarians

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Mon Mar 2 20:56:25 GMT 1998

Another Prediction:

  If B&S were to really, really, really make it big, their music would,
no doubt, be converted into elevator and bookstore instrumental music
after ten to fifteen years.  Lotsa horns and unrecognizable instruments.
Kids would hum B&S songs without ever knowing the words.  Then, one day,
they'd come across a real B&S album at a record shop, take it home, and
share it with their friends.  Another generation singing B&S, with or
without words, and the world will be a lovely place.

  -Kristen