Sinister: NB&SC: Future Bible Hereos

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Mon Mar 2 23:20:07 GMT 1998

Yummycats wrote:
> Personally, I love Stephin's voice.  It's interesting that when they started
> the band, he didn't intend to be the one singing, but when Susan left...
> (Incedentally, Claudia Gonson, the female vocalist in FBH's, is also in the
> MF's and plays cello.)

	Yeah, Stephin is my fave vocalist too out of his various projects too.
However, just as a correction, I must point out that I don't believe
Claudia plays cello. Live, there was a guy playing cello, and Claudia
was happily playing drums. She did sing a bit too, I think, live. She
also played with Honeybunch when I saw them last year, although I think
that was only a temporary thing.

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com