Sinister: NB&SC: Future Bible Hereos

Junior/Fabiana jrbia at xxx.br
Tue Mar 3 02:26:32 GMT 1998

At the start, Magnetic Fields had a female singer, called Susan Anway. She
is the voice in their two first albuns (which were later released in one
single CD): "Distant Plastic Trees" and "The Wayward Bus". Then she left
the band and went back to her city (and I just can't remember the name of
the place). So, the first and only supreme genious of humanity,  Stephin
Merrit, the guy who wrote the most perfect song a human beign has ever
dreamt to create ("Born on a Train", from 'The Charm of the Highway Strip')
started singing with that MARVELLOUS voice that you can also listen in
Future Bible Heroes and The Gothic Archies (he has another band, The 6ths,
but I don't know it yet).
As I always say, everybody in this world should listen "When You Were My
Baby" at least once in life. Then this would be - for sure - a much better
world
to live on... :o)

Fabiana