Sinister: Judy

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 3 10:21:00 GMT 1998

Every buggers having B&S related dreams.....snot fair.

As an insomniac the dreams are obviously few and far between.  Can anyone please advise me what substances they take in the hours leading up to their retirement ?

Most ordinary people would have dreams a few seconds before waking up in the morning.  Nay me.
After a bizarre concoction of both legal and slightly-less-than-legal substances last night (taken to get me through the footie one will understand) it was no surprise to me that I was out-like-a-light as soon as my head hit the pillow.
However, this success was short lived.  Within seconds of me marching into the dream arena I was bolt upright in terror after being chased by GIANT LEGO MEN (Me thinks Lego is universal).  Maybe under normal circumstances this wouldn't be so peculiar (then again), but for the fact that these lego men were of no single colour bricks. This is just so unlike me.  I wouldn't go to the extent of organising a cd collection in alphabetical order, but when building giant Lego men, using the same colour bricks is of upmost importance.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Adey-the-suit.