Sinister: An Eighties Quiz! (Minimal B&S, but what the hell)

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Tue Mar 3 11:53:03 GMT 1998

off the top of my head...

> 1) I need your love tonight, not just a hand to hold...

"Body and Soul"? by ... I can't remember

> 6) Look at my hopes look at my dreams and the currency we've spent....

"Rent" - PSB

> 7) All your dreams help you forget, you ain't never danced a step...

"King of Rock and Roll" - Prefab Sprout

> 8) I can feel the earth begin to move, I hear my needle hit the groove

"She Bangs the Drum" - Stone Roses

> 18) Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like
thunder, under
> the covers...

"I guess that's why they call it the blues" - Elton John

> 20) By a tree near a river there's a hole in the ground....

"I won't let the sun go down on me" - Nik Kershaw

> 28) Woah, makes me want to dance, woah, it's a new romance...

"A new romance" by ?

> 38) When the chips are down, I'll be around, with my undying death
defying
> love for you...

"The Power of Love" - FGTH

> 44) Here comes the 21st century, it's going to be much better for a
girl
> like me...

"I want that man" - by ? Bugger, who was it?

nick