Sinister: Roald Dahl [non-B&S]

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Tue Mar 3 13:04:15 GMT 1998

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Dr C.B.Stride wrote:

> > > Roald Dahl is a fantastic writer
>
> He's also got a fit daughter!!

If you mean Sophie, then she's his grand-daughter.  And you're absolutely
right.

<sigh> How useless is the Internet?  Searched on Yahoo, Hotbot and
Altavista for "Sophie Dahl", and all that comes back is a discussion board
of people asking if anyone has any photos.  I guess I'll have to put off
that hand shandy until later...

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |