Sinister: Murdoch On Denim

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Mar 3 14:12:57 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Honey <honey at Majordomo.net>
Para: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: martes 3 de marzo de 1998 1:39
Asunto: Sinister: Murdoch On Felt

>On the subject, it looks like the band aren't going to respond in email to
>the questions a few of you set them and I sent on, probably because the
>Archangel Gabriel couldn't respond to some of them without resorting to
>violence.  Stuart says he'd rather do it on the day of the chat so get
>your software ready.

Very poor show. As my dad would say, "we all have to do things we don't like
doing". And I think publicly answering questions about one's sexual
orientation falls firmly into that category. What a shame Field Marshall
Murdoch has bottled it. We could do with something like that to get us back
on track. I suppose someone will just have to make the answers up instead.
Go on Chris, you do it. But try and keep your testicles out of it this time.

In an attempt to join in all the photo fun I have been surfing the web in
search of a picture of my alter-ego, Bobby Chariot. There aren't any. Not
one. Still, not to worry. I'm sure I'll find something appropriately obese.

Peter