Sinister: An Eighties Quiz! (Minimal B&S, but what the hell)

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Tue Mar 3 15:51:02 GMT 1998

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, poetry place2 wrote:

> > > 44) Here comes the 21st century, it's going to be much better for a
> > girl
> > > like me...
> > "I want that man" - by ? Bugger, who was it?
>
> Nick! how could you possibly forget the divine deborah harry? I'm ashamed
> for you!

That song always reminds me of a day I was off sick from school, and was
listening to Atlantic 252, and they played that every half-hour (along
with Love Shack by the B52's).

"... and I want everything I can.  But most of all, I want that man.  I
want that man."

I think that was the same day I fell in love with Belinda Carlisle (did
she have something released about the same time?)

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |