Sinister: re: 80s tunes

mathew schwartz mjs2 at xxx.net
Tue Mar 3 16:28:55 GMT 1998

I feel so inadequate, I think this is going to take over my day.
I was rather hoping for: "And the tap goes drip drip drip drip drip drip ... "

Anyway, not to add to the ones already mentioned, so...

>>33) Just like that murder in '73, just like that robbery in '62...
 >I'm getting frustrated now...

"You Keep it All In" -- Beautiful South! (Actually, the album's from 1990.)

>10) I cry in my sleep (cry boy, cry boy)...
Bronski Beat?

>39) Change your heart to a little white dove, more than a feeling...
Laura Branigan?

-- mat, expertly subverting corporate culture by thinking about those
painful 80s tunes.