Sinister: Not B&S

mayfly gte107f at xxx.edu
Tue Mar 3 23:22:58 GMT 1998

Ah yes, matt!  your story is better than mine but: mY computer science
teaching assistant..his name is James Lo! (understood only by Chavez
fans..)it makes me secretly giddy and i take my chavez cd with me in my
backpack with plans to turn him on to the band, but i'm too shy sometimes.
(i don't remember who proposed it..but)middle name + first street you lived
on?
i don't have a middle name...but nonetheless, christen me "nina saint
sebastian way." possibly better without the "way".

well, this was a break from skoolwork...back to compsci.....erg

m*a*y*f*l*y