Sinister: An Eighties Quiz (cont)

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 3 23:48:31 GMT 1998

These are what we've come up with so far between us, including a few
new ones... Not sure about a few of them... 28 is really annoying me!

1) I need your love tonight, not just a hand to hold...
Body And Soul - Heart

2) I must have left my house at eight because I always do...
The Day Before You Came - Abba

3) Welcome to the great republic, guess I should show you round, where once
I was a king but now I am a clown...
4) Every night she walks right in my dreams since I met her from the
start...
5) She goes out every night 'til the morning is light, and she sleeps
all day...
6) Look at my hopes look at my dreams and the currency we've spent....
Rent - Pet Shop Boys

7) All your dreams help you forget, you ain't never danced a step...
King Of Rock And Roll - Prefab Sprout

8) I can feel the earth begin to move, I hear my needle hit the groove
She Bangs The Drum - Stone Roses

9) Why should it be, that my heart's under lock and I can't find the key...
10) I cry in my sleep (cry boy, cry boy)...
You Lift Me Up - Thompson Twins

11) You don't have to say you love me, you don't have to say you care...
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Dusty Springfield

12) Nobody knows me, but I'm always there...
One In Ten - UB40

13) Arms intwined, the chosen few, the newspaper says.... it's true.... we
can break through....
14) Out of my head to say the things I said, I didn't mean a word...
15) I said "a fine man", she said "So arrogant - I will decide where I go
or I don't go"...
Looking For Linda - Hue And Cry

16) The tears I cry aren't tears of pain, they're all to hide my hidden
shame...
Human - The Human League

17) I was standing, you were there, two world collided...
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS

18) Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder, under
the covers...
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues - Elton John

19) Subject me to the truth to the heartache and pain, until my mind is
twisted...
20) By a tree near a river there's a hole in the ground....
The Riddle - Nik Kershaw

21) I say I think I ought to go, she answers yes, but I say no...
I Got You Babe - ?

22) Here it comes again, chugging like a train, round and round, the same
old tune...
Love Train - Holly Johnson

23) I won't be here when you come home, I'm sorry if you don't understand
forgive me if you can...
24) You got style, that's what all the girls say...
Dress You Up - Madonna

25) So now it's over, he's got a heart made out of stone...
26) Soldiers of fortune by some other name...
27) What's your definition of dirty baby, what do you consider
pornography..
Sex - George Michael

28) Woah, makes me want to dance, woah, it's a new romance...
29) We're going to find a way, find a way to get a way, this time...
30) We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I...
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

31) P.E.R.S.P.E.C.T.I.V.E, is no mystery...
How Men Are - Aztec Camera

32) A walk in the park can become a bad dream...
33) Just like that murder in '73, just like that robbery in '62...
You Keep It All In - Beautiful South

34) Nothing is certain in a changing world...
35) It's all the same, only the names have changed...
Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi

36) Tonight I need your sweet caress, hold me in the darkness,
Hands To Heaven - Breathe

37) Take a look at me, wired to a machine...
Hyperactive - Thomas Dolby

38) When the chips are down, I'll be around, with my undying death defying
love for you...
Power Of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood

39) Change your heart to a little white dove, more than a feeling...
The Power Of Love - Huey Lewis And The News

40) If you said jump I'd say "how high", if you said run I'd run and fly...
We Could Be Together - Debbie Gibson

41) This could be the last time, I think I said that last time...
42) Now and then when I see her face it takes me away to that special
place...
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns 'n' Roses

43) You're out of time, and I'm out of my head when your not around...
44) Here comes the 21st century, it's going to be much better for a girl
like me...
I Want That Man - Debbie Harry

45) Boys, now the times are changing the going could get rough...
46) There's only two things that you can't hide from - you and the ground
you're walking on...
47) And the music don't feel how it felt when I felt it with you...
Footsteps - Ashford And Simpson

48) I went though some nights concerned by the shadows, I was crippled
emotionally
I Knew You Were Waiting For Me - George Michael & Aretha Franklin

49) You're breathing in fumes I taste when we kiss...
? - Madonna

50) Every time in rains, I have you here in my head...