Sinister: curious juxtapositions

Ryanerik Ryanerik at xxx.com
Wed Mar 4 00:49:58 GMT 1998

Hi there, my name is Ryan, and I'm new to this mailing list.  Im kinda new to
B n S...anyway:

I'm just saying hi.  nice to meet you.  Also, I've heard the BnS taped an
episode of "Sessions at W. 54th St." or whatever its called.  Has this aired
yet?!?!  It's on PBS here in America.  Anyone have a tape of it?!?!

buy.  ryan.

lemon lime
sonora pine
paradigm

p.s.  If anyone trades bootlegs let me know, Im really interested in getting
some b n s shows.  I have a tape of the radcliffe sessions but want (need)
more!  I trade other artists besides BnS (especially american indie pop
bands).