Sinister: Not B&S

boy sets fire cj1530a at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 4 03:37:42 GMT 1998

in my neck of the woods, this wasnt the method for determining
pseudonyms, it was for determing your porn star name... i absolutely
love mine ... Douglas Chippenham.  My friend Gregg has the bar none
best ... Jonathan Hardwood... wonderful... anyways, thought i would
just let everyone know.  I'm so excited ... this local store in DC near
me, the guy who works there is taping tigermilk and the 54th street
sessions for me... wonderful. so ill hook people up with it if anyone
wants it. :). bye bye.

boy sets fire