Sinister: i'd like more too

chris berry get_nice at xxx.com
Wed Mar 4 03:36:13 GMT 1998

hullo
"there no need to worry"
"why's that stevie?"
"cus we aint got school in the mornin' no no no-no"

chris loves b+s and gzm too!
(patio song is my favourite gzm song, sarah!)

...i wish i knew james lo

i need more b+s! pleez, pleez, pleez, let me, let me (ok....i wont do
it)
but i would like somemore goodies. could anyone out there with a big
heart tape stuff for me?
<i need bbc sessions and tigermilk>
i will definately try to return the favour!

also......does anyone know when the el records tribute is due for
release on le grand magistry?
cant to hear all those bands.....esp rock ness monster!

ciao for now..............chris