Sinister: The BOBBY CHARIOT Memorial Hayride

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Mar 4 09:29:11 GMT 1998

Tomorrow, Thursday, at 1800 hours GMT, a virtual shindig will be held within
the tiny confines of the Sinister chat parlour. Your host will be Bobby
Chariot. Everyone is welcome, but please bear in mind that it is a fancy
dress affair. The theme is obese comedians, so please come dressed up as
your favourite funnyman fatty. For copyright reasons Roy Kinnear is
unavailable in the USA and Canada. Women must dress as Hattie Jaques in a
nightie. Okay? Singer-songwriter Sturgeon Musgrave would be especially
welcome.

Oh, bloody sod yer then!

BC