Sinister: B&S

Chris cja1000 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 4 09:49:07 GMT 1998

No, not really; low B&S content warning...

Went to see Cornershop last night, during which they proved theselves to
be an OK  asian dance band and a very average pop band. Tjinder Singh
didn't address one word to the audience throughout, not even Hello or
Goodbye. And surely if Asha only charts when they speed it up a bit, then
they should try and play it at a decent tempo.... However, the drummer and
the bongo player went for it all night, and they did have a guy making
peculiar electronic noises from the side of the stage. For you Cambridge
sinisterettes, I stood next to the guy who walks around Sainsbury's with a
carnation in his hair. That's a very B&S thing to do...

Henry Dempster (porn)
John Rosedale (not porn)