Sinister: Virgin (please)

Andrewnic Andrewnic at xxx.com
Wed Mar 4 12:33:37 GMT 1998

Went into Virgin in Princes Street yesterday in search of CDs and Jackie Chan
videos. Lack of interesting CDs. Read interview with Ian Brown in back of Q.
Ha ha. Laughed at blokes looking at jazz mags hidden inside a copy of NME.
Read Melody Maker (hidden inside a copy of Playboy). Went downstairs to video
department. Actually, fell downstairs to video department. Landed on me head.
At least it was the softest part. Wandered round in circles for a bit. Bought
"Drunken Master" (with a big wahey to Keith, who recommended it. Fantastic),
"Police Story 3" and "The Full Monty" (which doesn't have Jackie Chan in it,
but should have.) Anyway to get to the point - Virgin now have a release date
of March 16th for B&S under the singles section. Ptchah! I asked the bloke
behind the counter, and he said "Yeah. It's out. Definitely". Double ptchah!
On my way out noted kangeroo playing jews harp and (unusually for this time of
year) circling bluebirds.

Andy