Sinister: a humnbe request

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 4 12:43:17 GMT 1998

Dear List,
Please help.  I am so tired my eyelids feel as if they are filled with
lead.  I am at work and, as usual, have nothing to do.  I have a lovely
view of Tower bridge and the Canary Wharf (London) from my office window
and I just want to daydream the afternoon away.  what do you think would
be a good B&S song ro daydream to or any other band for that matter or
just send me something to keep me awake (plase no Eighties quizes) or a
least to fill the vacuous space in my head.

Yours truly,
Huw

P.S: has anybody got any iformation on Add N to (X).