Sinister: Virgin (please)

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 4 13:34:49 GMT 1998

If the new stuff comes out in June then why not have a launch picnic??
It would be an unusual way to promote a record and give a chance for
wizened hacks to spend time with the band and the fans which would be
good for them if not us.

Some would doubtless write about what a joy it was to meet so many
disparate individuals brought together by the power of the music. Others
would write about what a hopeless bunch of indie-schmindie
ne'er-do-wells we all were. But some people will never get it...

We're so lucky!!
xx
John