Sinister: Where's my 3 day week

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 4 14:06:33 GMT 1998

>If the new stuff comes out in June then why not have a launch picnic??
>It would be an unusual way to promote a record and give a chance for
>wizened hacks to spend time with the band and the fans which would be
>good for them if not us.
>
>Some would doubtless write about what a joy it was to meet so many
>disparate individuals brought together by the power of the music. Others
>would write about what a hopeless bunch of indie-schmindie
>ne'er-do-wells we all were. But some people will never get it...

That sounds like a cracking idea John, schedule the picnic with the release
of the new single. Indeed we could sail on down the Thames and shoot the
queen whilst we're at it too, that'd be quite a launch... seriously though,
it seems like an appropriate time for it to me, given that it'll be the
summer and stuff. Having said that, I'll be at the picnics whatever, single
release dates are notoriously changeable and we may need to plan the picnic
a bit more in advance.

Cheers,
    Keith