Sinister: One that's been discussed before

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Wed Mar 4 16:29:44 GMT 1998

> Some men are just sensitive.

Thank you, Matthew!  Someone FINALLY said it!  Why is it that every male pop star that
shows an ounce of sensitivity and doesn't play on the most distorted guitar possible is
automatically assumed (by the most conservative homophobe AS WELL AS the most
out-of-the-closet flamer) to be gay?!  Talk about enabling stereotypes!  I hope Mr.
Murdoch is straight, 'cause sissy heteros who like to dance and don't like to fight need
heroes, too.

~Sissy Reid, who one day will get around to starting a discussion about the amazing
number of times "girls deciding to date girls" theme comes up in Stuart M.'s lyrics.