Sinister: Whilst on the subject of dreams

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Thu Mar 5 02:51:42 GMT 1998

OK, here is another B&S dream related thing!
Last week I had a dream where I was casually looking through a copy of
the sun, and they had a top 20 albums poll and Tigermilk was no.1. Could
someone please tell me what the frount cover looks like, I don't know.
In my dream it was a black pattern on red, and may have looked a bit
like the cover of 'Gold Against The Soul'. Ok Bye.

#  Have you got a light,    #
#           Mac?            #
#  No, but I've got a dark  #
#      brown overcoat.      #