Sinister: 80's Quiz

ButchDone ButchDone at xxx.com
Wed Mar 4 19:01:09 GMT 1998

Stuart Gardiner wrote.....

<<These are what we've come up with so far between us, including a few
new ones... Not sure about a few of them... 28 is really annoying me! >>

I'm ashamed to say I know this one, look i'm new here don't be too hard on me.

<<28) Woah, makes me want to dance, woah, it's a new romance... >>

...... "Woah, I look into your eyes, woah, best years of our lives".

It is indeed, "Best Years of Our Lives" by Modern Romance. Sorry. It was
played at every school disco I went to in the early eighties, that and Come on
Eileen. Oh and the Birdie Song as well.

<<45) Boys, now the times are changing the going could get rough... >>

I'll redeam myself though and say that this is "Quiet Life" by Japan. A damn
fine song which remains a favourite of mine to this day. Before all you old
gits out there take the piss, it's the only Japan song I like.

Personally no13 in driving me mad, I just now it's gonna be something i've got
in my collection. I keep thing Talk Talk, the quote sounds like one of their
lyrics. It'll turn out to be Queen though knowing my luck, just to embarass me
further.

Bye for now i'm off to be punished for knowing the answer to No 28

Gary