Sinister: The REAL "Little Prince"

Henry MFKX7HVB at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 4 19:40:30 GMT 1998

Firstly, hello everyone, I'm new to the list.
Glancing through the archive I saw talk of "the little prince" which
reminded me of the completely wonderful book of the same name.  All
B+S fans will love it and since its so short it takes only an hour or
so to read.  Also, the little prince looks just like the boy on the
b+s T-shirts.  He lives on a planet thats very small (about the size
of a house) and has three volcanoes which he cleans out regularly
(even the extinct one because "one can never be sure") and cooks his
breakfast on.  When he visits Earth he makes friends with a FOX!  And
, OH I want to tell you all about it but I won't - read the book, its
delightful and charming.
      I think its by a frenchman called Antoine de Saint Expuory or
something, and Peter Ustinov did a very good story tape of it which I
used to listen to as a kid.

anyone else like Zappa?

**To see the summer sky is poetry
  though never in a book it lie
  true poems flee                 **  Emily dickinson.

  bye bye