Sinister: Douglas Coupland

nmacfarl at xxx.MacFarlane nmacfarl at xxx.MacFarlane
Wed Mar 4 20:00:41 GMT 1998

From: Ruth McCurry <100670.3522 at xxx.com>, on 3/4/98 12:46 PM:
Thought you'd all like to know that the wonderful Mr Coupland's forthcoming
novel is called Girlfriend in a Coma.

I saw it in a bookstore today and had to read the back - no Smith's
reference - but she is  in coma for 20 years...I know,  I know,  it's
serious.......
-------------
Original Text
From: Ruth McCurry <100670.3522 at xxx.com>, on 3/4/98 12:46 PM:
Thought you'd all like to know that the wonderful Mr Coupland's forthcoming
novel is called Girlfriend in a Coma.

That's about as cool as Donna Tartt's new book being called String Bean
Jean.

Lots of Love,

DAVID

PS I hate to be sacreligious, but I've got 5 Felt LPs and they're all
pretty mediocre. I listen to my Miranda Sex Garden records more often, and
that's saying something.