Sinister: Douglas Coupland

Essexdog5 Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 4 23:03:47 GMT 1998

In a message dated 3/4/98  6:05:58PM, you write:

<< Thought you'd all like to know that the wonderful Mr Coupland's forthcoming
 novel is called Girlfriend in a Coma.

 That's about as cool as Donna Tartt's new book being called String Bean
 Jean. >>

Or Paul Auster's next novel going under the title of You Made Me Forget My
Dreams.

NB - I'm posting the full '80s quiz answers tomorrow. Thanks for all your
help, and apologies to Monsieur Mitchell for list cluttery - I has assumed any
answers would be mailed direct to my good self. Hey-ho, and such is life.
Stephen.