Sinister: Felt

Jo�o Henrique Horst horst at aptness.com.br
Wed Mar 4 23:16:06 GMT 1998

Cherry Red Records re-issued in 1992 "The Strange Idols Pattern And Other Short Stories", originally released in 1984, produced by John Leckie (producer of almost everything The Stone Roses recorded)+ 1985's "Ignite The Seven Cannons" (which was produced by Cocteau Twin Robin Guthrie and includes the famous 'Primitive Painters', sang with the help of other twin Liz Fraser [what a coincidence]. As for the place you could find it (I forgot to tell you that both albums were re-packaged as one) I wouldn't dare saying that mine was found at a creepy store in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, lost among The Dream Academy and The Waterboy's gems (I bought them all. Expensive ? Oh, no, no, just picture that "Made in England" seal)

As far as I know, and have seen on The Felt and Denim Homepage (http://www.jeigh.com.felt), there are 3 Felt compilations:
Bubblegum Perfume (Creation 1990);
Absolute Classic Masterpieces (Cherry Red 1992);
Absolute Classic Masterpieces Volume II (Creation 1992), not to mention
The Felt Box Set (Cherry Red Records 1993- 4 cds)

Hope I've helped a bit.

Adios,

Jh

"We might as well all stay in our rooms until we die"