Sinister: Re: wayward and cynical

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 5 00:22:22 GMT 1998

Matthew makes a blunder:
>The only words I could decipher were "Fox In the Snow."  I was a bit
>surprised that I could read those words at all--I thought it would
>have been written in Scottish.

Erm, we do write in English over here. By 'Scottish' you mean
Gaelic, no? Or did you think it should be written in a charming
Glaswegian accent? :o)

>a fancy pirate

is that like a Dandy Highwayman? (apologies for the'80s reference).

Clever John said:
>If the new stuff comes out in June then why not have a launch picnic??
>It would be an unusual way to promote a record and give a chance for
>wizened hacks to spend time with the band and the fans which would be
>good for them if not us.

Maybe the NME could send along Mr Wells again so everyone could pelt
him with picnic stuff (or just kick the crap out of him). Then he could
write about how "punk" the whole event was.

> No, "Porn Star Names" are made up from the name of your first pet, along
> with your mother's maiden name.

my porn name: Digger Levine - I could live with that!

Bye now,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge